[Email-SIG] Kick starting email 6.0 development

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Fri Jan 22 19:04:33 CET 2010

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:45:59 -0500, Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org> wrote:
> On Jan 22, 2010, at 11:36 AM, R. David Murray wrote:
> I'm thinking it does make sense to make an email6 team and keep this branch  in
> a separate package.  I've just created the team:
>
> https://edge.launchpad.net/~email6
>
> and made you a co-admin.  I think it's up to you to make the team the owner of
> the python-email project.

OK, done.  (It took me a while to figure out how...I assumed that 'change
details' would include everything about the project that I could change,
but it turns out that changing the maintainer is a separate page.)

It's not obvious from the interface whether or not this gives the
team permission to update the branch, and I don't see a way to change
the ownership of the branch to the team.

--David