[Edu-sig] Question about certifying teachers

Stephen Murphy stephen.murphy91 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 05:25:31 EST 2019

Hello all,

This area is very relevant in Ireland at the moment with our new upper high
school computer science subject being introduced.

I was wondering would someone on this list like to write a short article on
their experiences with the above topic for the Computer Science Teachers'
Association of Ireland (CSTAI) monthly magazine?

Your insights and advice would be greatly appreciated by the teachers here
and might encourage them to uptake some CPD courses.

Best wishes,

Stephen