[Edu-sig] False alarms?

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 09:22:44 EDT 2018

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 5:19 AM, Sergio Rojas <sergio_r at mail.com> wrote:

>  Kirby, Definitely good points to invest a couple of beers cerebrating
> about
> them regarding the teaching and learning process and how to do better.
>  Thanks for sharing.
>
> Sergio

​Definitely worth some beers to figure out a master plan for improving
the educational experience of students everywhere.

With my so-called Martian Math, I have a market advantage in
that I've got some interesting content that practically no one else
is taking advantage of, yet there's a large public literature behind
it.

I told my summer campers they were entering a goldmine of
of raw material for possible research projects down the road,
which they could be pretty sure was fresh and new to their
teachers and peers.

Kirby
​