[Edu-sig] Yet another online Python...

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 17:59:05 CEST 2011

> This online version looks good for these classes.
> learnpython.org  has some turtle graphics, which we'd like to use.
> I don't see a description of the turtle graphics syntax/capabilities on the
> site, although the opening program has an example turtle program.
> Randy Latimer

Python's Standard Library turtle module is just another Python module
with no more docs than average for an SL mod.

Then we have numerous 3rd party modules, some of which focus
exclusively on turtle graphics and may involve special not-Python
syntax (because they're imitating Logo perhaps).

You likely know all this, just clearing it up for our readers.  Gregor
Lindl maintains the SL mod and has contributed lots of cool .py files
to drive turtles.