[Edu-sig] Yet another online Python...

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be
Tue Aug 30 07:04:05 CEST 2011

Dear

And there is also the new version of ipython that still need ironing
that has just been presented at http://euroscipy.org in Paris where
there are very advanced notebooks.

I'll let his main developper present the project if he wants to (I
know that Fernando will not be available in the next week or so)

--
Nicolas Pettiaux, dr. sc  - lepacte.be - hetpact.be - gsm : 0496 24 55 01
À l'Ère Libre - « promouvoir les libertés numériques en Belgique »  -