[Edu-sig] Suggestion for python learning

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 17:35:16 CEST 2008

A follow-up to the posting below:

Ian Ozsvald of ShowMeDo has been good about hunting me down to correct
this misinformation.

Apparently, that one day I couldn't access all my videos was a glitch,
some "Club logic" getting in the way that only pertains to other
videos.

All my videos are available for free to anyone, and at higher screen
resolution than on YouTube or Google Video here:

http://showmedo.com/videos/series?name=JkD78HdCD

The higher rez is important for showing source code, other screen
stuff, which tends to be too fuzzy on YouTube.

I encourage others here to consider ShowMeDo as a way to distribute
educational Python videos.

Jeff Rush already does this effectively.

Kirby