[Edu-sig] Brother, Can you Paradigm?

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 18:26:16 CET 2007

Hey, thanks for the research and pointers.  Please, any time.

Eric and I appear to agree on this word "smooth" -- unless his
position has changed some since 2003.  I'm not a catastrophist,
waiting for everything to "break down" so something "big" might
happen.  I'm more into "upgrade while getting work done" type
scenarios -- processing in the background.

I also read the article he cites, pointing out that "paradigm changes"
are the exception, not the rule.  Just look at operations research.

Kirby