[Edu-sig] Python for math teachers (Google videos)

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sat Jan 27 11:24:53 CET 2007

Ivan Krstić wrote:

> If you're willing to discuss "picking on children," I think your best
> bet is to throw on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt and show up at PyCon,
> any offense to your fashion sense notwithstanding. I can't speak for the
> other two speakers, but I won't be talking about eLearning at all. Won't
> even mention it, really.

Well there is another issue, in truth.  Not totally irrelevant to the
OLPC as it happens.

The dates of PyCon2007 happen to fall over my son's birthday. He is off
in the bush - teaching. But I am hoping there will be some effort to
make contact with him on that day.  Not sure I want to be out-of-town.

You bring a kid up to learn how to take care of No. 1, and look what he
does to you ;)