[Edu-sig] Python for math teachers (Google videos)

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 26 16:25:17 CET 2007

Arthur wrote:
> And within this, I think picking on children as a target is particularly
> problematic - precisely because expertise in the subject of the
> education of children is so hard to evaluate.  Anyone can claim it. Even
> computer programmers.

If you're willing to discuss "picking on children," I think your best
bet is to throw on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt and show up at PyCon,
any offense to your fashion sense notwithstanding. I can't speak for the
other two speakers, but I won't be talking about eLearning at all. Won't
even mention it, really.

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | GPG: 0x147C722D