[Edu-sig] Edu-sig Digest, Vol 39, Issue 2

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 06:08:39 CEST 2006

> Here is a reference to that thread
>

> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2004-August/237278.html
>
> Guido knows that this is a favorite topic of mine and has considered me
> quite the nudge for returning to it as often as I do.
>

> Art

<< filing URL for possible follow-up someday >>

Sounds like you've got something nailed.  I'll leave ya to it then.

Edu-sig has nothing to do with all of us agreeing to teach the same way.

I hope I've been plenty clear that I'm interested in *competing* with
other teachers (in a friendly give and take way), more than trying to
tell them their jobs -- it's more fun that way, and way more
productive.