[Edu-sig] SIGCSE Special Session Slides

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Sun Mar 5 15:47:21 CET 2006

Hi Everyone:

I have posted the slides, and miscellaneous links from the SIGCSE
Special Session "Successful Approaches to Teaching Introductory
Computer Science Courses with Python"  You can find them at
http://www.cs.luther.edu/Python

The special session was a lot of fun and we had an excellent
turnout.  We counted over 100 people in attendance!  The discussion
following our short presentation was very positive.  It is clear that
there is growing interest in using Python for introductory computer
science.

Brad
--
Brad Miller, PhD