[Edu-sig] Alan Kay - another one of his ideas

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Mon Jul 17 02:47:00 CEST 2006

francois schnell wrote:

> Einstein said that it's  ~"hard to understand what you never
> experienced" and I believe that's why he also said that  "imagination
> is more important that knowledge" (ridding a photon to ~"experience"
> relativity, etc  ...).

Francois,

I have read the Book of Kay.  If it were have the proper effect on me,
it would have done so already.  Quoting from it to me is therefore to no
avail.  But I suspect you knew that already.

However I do see  why the  ability to think independently  looms large
as an issue to you.

Good luck getting there.