[Edu-sig] Microsoft's KPL

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sun Oct 9 17:55:02 CEST 2005

Am I incomprehensible to you because I talk over your head, or under it?

Do you bother to read what I write?

I am quite sure that there are intelligent responses to what I am trying to
say. I am also just an ape of more than average intelligence.

Your's doesn't qualify as an intelligent response.

But you are denigrating, not responding.

And - yes - as usual I think I am speaking at a level of substance that
deserves more than that.

And yes, I am taking the kind of counter position against which it is easy
enough to take cheap shots - and sound like the one "in the loop".

I would appreciate it if you resisted.

Or at lest, first, made some effort to indicate you actual read what I wrote
with some sensitivity. As a prelude to your denigrating response.

But as you have said, you read what I write with a sense of from where it
comes. And you have a right to (to be wrong) about that.