[Edu-sig] Microsoft's KPL

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Tue Oct 4 15:17:03 CEST 2005

I just devoted a few minutes to downloading it for a look see.

It seemed to install flawlessly.

The first thing I did was pull up the BouncingBall.kpl "learning program"
and hit the "go" icon.

And it bombed.

"""
Checking your programs for erros
No errors found
Running program BouncingBall.kpl
BouncingBal.kpl Line 26 - Main->LoadSprite Method not found....
"""

Of course in this kind of heavyweight environment I don't have a clue of
what the issue is and - more significantly - a clue on how to get a clue.

I find it hateful, but was expecting to.

I've uninstalled.

Art