[Edu-sig] Microsoft's KPL

Dethe Elza delza at livingcode.org
Tue Oct 4 03:42:19 CEST 2005

I've taken a cursory look at KPL.  It appear very similar to Basic,
but exposing the .Net libraries.  I guess now that VisualBasic has
become another syntax for C#, they needed a new Basic for scripting.
It has top-level functions for playing sounds, getting screen
information, handling sprites, math, pen (shapes and color).  Kind of
like combining a subset of DrawBot and PyGame, but backed by .Net
instead of the Standard Library.

--Dethe

"We realize you had a choice betwen several bankrupt airlines to fly
today, and we thank you for choosing our bankrupt airline." --Delta
Airlines pilot