[Edu-sig] Edu-sig Digest, Vol 22, Issue 26

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sat May 28 15:36:52 CEST 2005

Was Python your first language?

Having had 5 years preparation for it, Lisp doesn't seem particularly hard.

Something as easy as what "=" does in Python is hard - mutable, immutable,
babble, huh, what?  I think Andres had a recent bog entry on the subject.

One of the things I think that we all like about Python is the fact that a
lot of attention has been given to how it looks.

Python looks easy.

So what.