[Edu-sig] UPDATE 2: High School Network Security

Jeff Sandys sandysj at juno.com
Fri May 20 00:12:14 CEST 2005

I don't know how your admins can accept this,
it doesn't solve any of their issues; support,
testing, legal and security.  Or is this a
case of don't ask, don't tell.

We had a problem getting open source past our
IT staff at work, they didn't know who to send
the purchase order to.

All my school district wants to install any
software on the system network is a copy of
the license agreement.

-- Jeff