[Edu-sig] Interaction Design and Children

André Roberge andre.roberge at gmail.com
Thu May 19 21:58:10 CEST 2005

Kirby Urner wrote:
[snip]
>   And like RUR-PLE, which I'd like to see demo'd.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  Andy Judkis at the Academy of Allied Health
and Science, in Neptune NJ, had decided to inflict RUR-PLE on his 10th
graders. The response has been so far very positive from the students
from what I hear.

As for a demo.... Somewhat like Python, RUR-PLE comes with batteries (in
this case, lessons) included. ;-)

André