[Edu-sig] Beyond CP4E

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Fri Apr 15 15:57:57 CEST 2005

The connection to technology is actually deeper than described here.  My
drive to study mathematics I know at some level being rooted in a
fascination with the power of the technology.

Povray floors me. Google floors me.

I got to stop missing PyCon's.

I miss one and everyone comes back talking about Alice.

I miss another and Kirby is talking about searching for roses in Shakespeare
- when before it he was making good sense.

What did I miss this time?