[Edu-sig] RE: intell adoption problem

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Mon Jan 5 20:05:34 EST 2004

Michael writes -

>The Python 3 reference is included because the funding request is
>piggybacking the Python 3.0 development costs on the larger education
>centric proposal

Just understand that someone like myself is put in a funny position, because
the degree of involvement of Guido and the PSF is a total unknown.  So it
all comes off a bit peculiar.  I am sure you can understand why that would
be.

That aside, all my instincts are sending up red flags.  But I have been
working in close quarters with myself for quite some time, and have found my
instincts to be quite fallible.

I keep a dossier, in fact ;)