[Edu-sig] Re: Learn to Program in Ten Years

John Miller jmillr at umich.edu
Mon Dec 27 20:17:31 CET 2004

I just wanted to chime in with a quote from a recent spe announcement:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_thread/
thread/d71e84bb54aa4d9d

'''
- wxGlade:
wxGlade is a GUI designer written in Python with the
popular GUI toolkit wxPython, that helps you create
wxWindows/wxPython user interfaces. As you can guess by the
name, its model is Glade, the famous GTK+/GNOME GUI builder,
with which wxGlade shares the philosophy and the look & feel
(but not a line of code). For more info:
http://wxglade.sourceforge.net
'''

This doesn't directly address the issue of which gui toolkit to
actually use, but might help someone who decided on wxWidgets.

John Miller