[Edu-sig] Report from the field

tom_hoffman@mac.com tom_hoffman@mac.com
Thu, 8 May 2003 21:45:45 -0400

On Thursday, May 8, 2003, at 06:22 PM, Dethe Elza wrote:

> Kirby,
>
> Thanks for the report on the Plone sprint, that sounds like fun.  I
> wish I'd known you were going to be in BC, I'd have tried to meet up
> with you.  I work in Vancouver (will be living there too, after next
> week).  Maybe next time.

If anyone is going to OSCOM or otherwise in the Cambridge, MA area, I
just posted a "Plone in Schools" birds of a feather meeting at the
conference on Thursday, May 29 at 5:15 at John Harvard's Brew House.

http://conferences.oscom.org/cambridge/may_2003/boffer/
view_entry.php?id=36&area=8&day=29&month=5&year=2003

Tom Hoffman
http://tuttlesvc.org