[Edu-sig] Report from the field

Kirby Urner urnerk@qwest.net
Thu, 08 May 2003 15:27:44 -0700

At 03:22 PM 5/8/2003 -0700, Dethe Elza wrote:
>Kirby,
>
>Thanks for the report on the Plone sprint, that sounds like fun.  I wish
>I'd known you were going to be in BC, I'd have tried to meet up with
>you.  I work in Vancouver (will be living there too, after next
>week).  Maybe next time.

Dang!  Wish I'd known you were there too.  The sprint was advertised at
www.plone.org
and anyone could sign up through the wiki -- but there're just too many
websites to
track.

I didn't make it to Vancouver proper, but I know it's a beautiful city.  You're
lucky to be living there.

>Anyone coming to Vancouver for SVG Open in July?

Hey, looks like fun.  Right after OSCON in Portland.  But the only way I can
really afford these conferences is to speak at 'em (and hence gain
admittance).
I'm afraid my SVG is not up to snuff yet.