[Edu-sig] Losing the plot

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien@orbtech.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:12:57 -0600

On Thursday 23 January 2003 04:45 pm, ahimsa wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-01-23 at 22:23, Patrick K. O'Brien wrote:
> > Here is the description I have on the main SourceForge page:
> >
> > "PyCrust is an interactive Python shell written in Python using
> > wxPython. The latest stable version ships with wxPython
> > (www.wxpython.org). The latest development version can be checked out
> > of CVS. Packaged file releases are no longer available here."
> >
> > Is that not clear?
>
> Actually no - not if one is looking for something that says 'PyCrust' as
> something that ships *with* (as in a module/additional component to
> rather than subsumed *within*) wxPython. Since you asked
> Andrew

Funny, I had to read your comment and my description several times before I
saw where my description was misleading. One challenge is that SF limits
the description to 255 characters. Is this one better?

"PyCrust is an interactive Python shell written in Python using wxPython.
The latest release is now included with wxPython (www.wxpython.org). The
development version can still be checked out of CVS. Packaged file releases
are no longer available here."

--
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech      http://www.orbtech.com/web/pobrien