[Edu-sig] Losing the plot

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien@orbtech.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:23:01 -0600

On Thursday 23 January 2003 02:49 pm, ahimsa wrote:
> BTW, Patrick - I surfed over to the sourceforge site to check out
> PyCrust (lol!!) and apprantly they are no longer carrying the files and
> didn't have a forward link that I could see. Can you give me an
> alternate link to check it out please.

Here is the description I have on the main SourceForge page:

"PyCrust is an interactive Python shell written in Python using wxPython.
The latest stable version ships with wxPython (www.wxpython.org). The
latest development version can be checked out of CVS. Packaged file
releases are no longer available here."

Is that not clear?

--
Patrick K. O'Brien