[Edu-sig] Teaching Python to Middle School students...

Dr. David J. Ritchie, Sr. djrassoc01@mindspring.com
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 00:02:30 -0600

[I have posted this information to comp.lang.python
and also to the analogous Perl newsgroup.  Sorry for
the repetition if you follow both groups but I was told
that the information should also go to this list.]

By the way, I have just started teaching Python to
students in a middle school computer club.  It's
going very well.

Having done a similar thing for Perl over the
past several years, I decided to try to do it for
Python.

I have put my perl handouts for the middle
school kids up on my web site:

http://home.mindspring.com/~djrassoc01/

After I have had a chance to classroom test and
refine my Python handouts, it is likely that they
will show up there as well.

--
Dr. David J. Ritchie, Sr.
djrassoc01@mindspring.com