[Edu-sig] PyOpenGL 1.56 final

Arthur_Siegel@rsmi.com Arthur_Siegel@rsmi.com
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:24:44 -0600

A public thanks to the current team of PyOpenGL maintainers/developers
on the occassion of the release of PyOpenGL 1.5.6 final announced today.

The subtly shaded realtime bouncing ball was picked up my Mike Fletcher
and associates after a period of orphanage, and the folks had their priorities
wonderfully in order - concentrating first on the install/build issues left
over
from 1.5.5, which had been exasperated by chasing a moving Python/Tcl/Tk.
target.

I could offer a long winded explanation as to why  I think this is an
appropriate
forum to express gratitude for their efforts.

But suffice it to say that IMO one needs not look beyond the PyOpenGL
demos for effective and motivating CP4E material.

ART