[Edu-sig] webpage for KineticsKit

Fred Yankowski fred@ontosys.com
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 10:05:42 -0600

Markus,

Your kinetics examples are very cool.  I'm amazed by what VPython can
do, and your examples make good use of VPython's features.

To get the "lattice" example to work I had to un-comment-out the
mainloop() call at the end.  That example is simply amazing, but it
also manages to use every available cycle on my dual-800 NT system.

I'm glad that the VPython team has made VPython so easy to install now
as an add-on to Python 2.0.

--
Fred Yankowski           fred@OntoSys.com      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370