[Edu-sig] How best to publish?...

Kirby Urner pdx4d@teleport.com
Sat, 13 May 2000 18:01:40 -0700

http://www.inetarena.com/~pdx4d/ocn/cp4e.html

>He's using only HTML, but has worked very hard (including
>what I'm led to believe was HAND COLORING of the python code?)

Originally hand-colored yes.  But then the Python gurus
around here pointed me to the tools to do this automatically,
and ever since I've been going wild, HTMLizing hundreds of
lines of color-coded code for the web.

This is a utility well worth adding to your arsenal, er
toolbox, if you're doing curriculum writing around Python
in any way.

Kirby