[Distutils] API for registering/managing URLs for a package

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Fri Jul 19 17:00:12 CEST 2013

On 18.07.2013 21:00, Donald Stufft wrote:
> Noah,
>     External urls are still supported (Although discouraged).
>
> Marc-Andre,
>     There is documentation in the PEP, however I have another PEP
>     coming up for a more streamlined upload process that also contains
>     a much nicer method of sending external urls as well. So you might
>     want to wait for that.

Thanks for the update, Donald.

I found this section:

http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0438/#api-for-submitting-external-distribution-urls

I'll play around with that API a bit and then migrate to your new API.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jul 19 2013)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/