[DB-SIG] Integer Problems working with Python/mxODBC and MS SQL Server 7

Kevin Jacobs jacobs@penguin.theopalgroup.com
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 08:56:20 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002 ojaeger@psipenta.com wrote:
> currently I'm trying to access MSSQL 7 on WinNT from Python 2.1 on an Linux 2.4
> (Debian) machine (python 2.1.2/mxODBC 2.0.4/ unixODBC/ FreeTDS 0.53 Driver).
> Everything works fine, exept that any query of integer values presents strange
> results. I use the FreeTDS ODBC driver with protocol version 7.0.
>
> Any ideas, what can I do?

Use Dave Cole's native MSSQL module?  Its still fairly rough around the
edges, but we've been using it for months without a problem.

-Kevin

--
Kevin Jacobs
The OPAL Group - Enterprise Systems Architect