[Cryptography-dev] Interfaces for CRL handling

Erik Trauschke erik.trauschke at gmail.com
Thu May 7 18:56:24 CEST 2015

Hi all,

For my project I need cryptography to support basic handling of CRLs,
revoked certificates and CRLDistributionPoints.

I attached a patch which adds these interfaces, including test cases
for it. I have never provided patches to a github project so I'm not
sure how the process works.
Do you have a separate place for code reviews (I haven't seen code
review discussions on this list)?

I would appreciate if someone could look at my changes and put them
back to the gate, but let me know if I need to approach this
differently.

Thanks
Erik