[Cryptography-dev] Need advice on how to get started contributing to pyca/cryptography

Eeshan Garg jerryguitarist at gmail.com
Sat May 2 16:30:59 CEST 2015

Hi!

So I took a look at #1863 <https://github.com/pyca/cryptography/issues/1863>
and I think none of the methods mentioned in the ticket are bound (except
the one that is already crossed out in the list,
SSL_CTX_set_tlsext_status_cb). Also, I haven't learned much C yet, is that
going to be a problem while working on this issue? :-)

Thanks a lot for answering my questions! It means a lot! :-)

Warm regards,
Eeshan Garg