[C++-sig] Question on the development of Boost Python

Michele De Stefano micdestefano at gmail.com
Sun May 13 11:18:40 CEST 2012

I've read a recent post by Jim Bosch saying that the original developers of
Boost Python are not going to upgrade it for supporting C++11 standard
libraries.

So I simply would like to understand if this great library is going to die
or if it is kept up to date by someone else.

Who are the current maintainers/developers?

Jim, are you one of the official developers (I ask because I've not found
your name into the Boost Python documentation)?

Thank you in advance.
Best regards.

--
Michele De Stefano