[C++-sig] multiple to_python converters ?

Pierre Barbier de Reuille pierre.barbier at cirad.fr
Mon Jun 14 09:44:00 CEST 2004

Mmmh ... a runtime _error_ ? that's strange : I had this problem but it
was only a warning and my code worked properly (only one of the two
converter was actually used ... so if it's the same it's no problem). Or
perhaps your problem is due to having two libraries defining the same
symbols ! If that's the case, you should have a third library which
includes the common symbols and link this third library with the two
first.

Pierre

--
Pierre Barbier de Reuille

INRA - UMR Cirad/Inra/Cnrs/Univ.MontpellierII AMAP
Botanique et Bio-informatique de l'Architecture des Plantes
TA40/PSII, Boulevard de la Lironde
34398 MONTPELLIER CEDEX 5, France

tel   : (33) 4 67 61 65 77    fax   : (33) 4 67 61 56 68