[C++-sig] multiple to_python converters ?

Philippe Fremy phil at freehackers.org
Wed Jun 9 21:57:02 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have the case where I have two python modules, both declaring the same
to_python converter. The modules may be used separately or together. The
problem is that if used together, I get (you see me coming I guess) a
RunTimeError. Only one to_python converter may be registerted at a time for
a given type.

I looked in the archives and on google. I saw two references to discussions
of this problem and even a possible solution to be included in boost. But
checking the documentation today, I could not find any hint on how to solve
this problem.

So, is the problem still here ?

	regards,

	Philippe
--
An open source OS for contactless Smart Cards
http://www.jayacard.org - Jayacard