[C++-sig] Boost python build

Berthold Höllmann hoel at germanlloyd.org
Wed Jul 24 17:13:23 CEST 2002

Hello,

I try to use the boost/python/py_interface.hpp header in one
project. But using boost::python::api::import_import_module leads to

boost::python::api::import_import_module(char const*)sol2/BSXF.o

When I try to link my executable. It seems, that
boost/libs/python/src/py_interface.cpp is not compiled into
libboost_python? Is this due to an error or due to the early status of
py_interface?

Thanks

Berthold
--
Dipl.-Ing. Berthold Höllmann   __   Address:
hoel at germanlloyd.org        G /  \ L Germanischer Lloyd

This email contains confidential information for the exclusive attention
of the intended addressee. Any access of third parties to this email is
unauthorized. Any use of this email by not intended recipients like
copying, distribution, disclosure etc. is prohibited and may be
unlawful. When addressed to our clients the content of this email is
subject to the General Terms and Conditions of GL's Group of Companies
applicable at the date of this email.

GL's Group of Companies does not warrant and/or guarantee that this
message at the moment of receipt is authentic, correct and its
communication free of errors, interruption etc.