[core-workflow] Choosing a prefix/label for issue numbers

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Fri Feb 3 20:20:50 EST 2017

I just did a quick test and the "#NNNN" linking in commit messages only
seems to occur if the issue exists at the time of pushing a commit. See
https://github.com/brettcannon/gidgethub/commit/31fd4df5e3ade210fbfa39e557095c1516c02c27
for
an instance where "#2" didn't link since I didn't have an issue #2 yet,
https://github.com/brettcannon/gidgethub/commit/92434150efb27c75a738c3ba37311ea2590952e7
which
did link because #2 existed, and
https://github.com/brettcannon/gidgethub/commit/d2640d7fa7671049361d24a2c85203c50ce98882
which
didn't link in the title even though I created an issue after I pushed that
commit.

And since we will be creating a new project there will be no pre-existing
issues to accidentally link to when we push the converted repo.