[Conferences] Python conference attendee statistics

Giovanni Bajo rasky at develer.com
Fri Jul 16 17:00:28 CEST 2010

On 7/12/2010 11:10 AM, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am currently working on a PSF project to create marketing material
> for Python with the aim of providing this to Python conferences and
> user groups.

I don't meant to be rude, but what is the point of marketing Python at a
Python conference, where (given our statistics, at least) almost
everybody already uses Python?

> PyCon Italia

In the last 3 years, we got between 300 and 400 attendees. We usually
ask for 450 items of everything, so that there are always enough spares
if people ask for them.
Giovanni Bajo   ::  rasky at develer.com
Develer S.r.l.  ::  http://www.develer.com