[Chennaipy] Query on the Python application Access

JakkampudiKiranKumar at Eaton.com JakkampudiKiranKumar at Eaton.com
Wed Nov 18 22:28:31 EST 2015

Hi All,

I am using the Py-Crypto for decrypting the given encryption key which is initially initialized, this is using a volume label  of the system to generate the license and the application works when the  it detects the license on the C-drive as code is redirected to "C:/".
As per the above background of the application, it  works fine on the  some machines.
And in some machines  it is not detecting the license on the drive  I have tried it to redirecting it to the different locations but failed to work.

Can anyone Suggest me resolving methods to resolve it?

   Thanks!
Kiran kumar