[Baypiggies] Follow-up: Events past and present

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Mon May 17 20:59:08 CEST 2010

> follow-up: the organizer of CodeCamp wanted people to book their spots
> as soon as possible, even though the event isn't until October, so if
> Glen or anyone else wants to give a talk there, please sign up early
> this week. (i'll do my intro to Python one as usual and one other
> which is TBD.)

I don't want to hog the fun. In fact, I really want it available for people
who need it more than I want to do it. So, if anyone else wants to do a
Django talk -- please do so. I will only submit a talk on Django if no one
else does.

I am considering doing a talk on Subversion instead - assuming that there
will be an audience for such a thing. Let us know if you want to do a Django
session. Wesley's doing a Python session, so it works out well..

Cheers,

Glen
--
Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe