[Baypiggies] Follow-up: Events past and present

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Mon May 17 20:52:21 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 6:36 PM, wesley chun <wescpy at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> if you're going to table this to Oct, you might as well propose this
>>> as a session at the silicon valley codecamp:
>>> http://siliconvalley-codecamp.com ... submissions are open, even if
>>> it's only May.

follow-up: the organizer of CodeCamp wanted people to book their spots
as soon as possible, even though the event isn't until October, so if
Glen or anyone else wants to give a talk there, please sign up early
this week. (i'll do my intro to Python one as usual and one other
which is TBD.)

thanks,
-- wesley
"Python Web Development with Django", Addison Wesley, (c) 2009
    http://withdjango.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
http://cyberwebconsulting.com