[Baypiggies] Motion | Andrew to speak on Scientific computing?

jim jim at well.com
Mon Oct 12 18:34:09 CEST 2009

   so far what we've got is tentative. this seems
a good candidate for our november 19 meeting (the
third, not the fourth thursday of november).
   glen, can you run with this: is he really free
to give this talk on that date? seems to me we
like talks with code examples and techniques: what
important modules are there, any caveats to their
use? got code snippet examples?