[Baypiggies] [RESUME] Finding work

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Fri May 22 03:51:23 CEST 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009, Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:

>  * People looking for work can write a short email describing what
> they are looking for along with a link to their resume.

Well, I guess I'm the first.  ;-)

I'm more of a jack-of-all-trades than a hard-core coder, so I'm not
really looking for anything specific.  I've been programming Python for
more than a decade, mostly web development; I've also done tech support,
QA, sysadmin, tech writing, consulting, and training.  I'm mostly
interested in jobs from roughly Sunnyvale to San Bruno, but San Jose to
SF is fine -- not East Bay, though.

Resume at http://pythoncraft.com/aahz_resume.txt

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little
statesmen and philosophers and divines."  --Ralph Waldo Emerson