[Baypiggies] I can't do presentation tonight

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthorn at google.com
Thu Jan 11 22:37:22 CET 2007

Hi Donna,

I am very sorry to hear that you are not well.  If it makes you feel any
better, the tape of your Plone presentation was rediscovered this morning by
our technical talks team, so if you'd prefer not to do a retape we will have
the content available for release on Google Video. Please let me know your
thoughts, either on or off list, so I can follow up with you.

Take care,
LH

On 1/11/07, Donna M. Snow <donnamsnow at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Baypiggies,
>
> I am sorry for any convenience that this may cause but I am unable to
> present tonight. I am in severe pain as I appear to have an abscess in
> one of my back teeth.
> There is no way I'm going to be able to present in this condition. Even
> if the pain is alleviated by visit to the dentist.. I will wind up
> talking funny with all the Novocaine.. etc.
>
> I am more than willing to redo this in February.. but there is no way I
> can make it tonight.
>
> Please accept my sincerest apologies to all who rearranged schedules to
> attend.
>
> (I would not have left this to last minute but I did not anticipate
> waking up this morning in pain.. toothaches are the worst)
>
> Best Regards,
> Donna M. Snnow, Owner
> C Squared Enterprises
> illuminate your web