[BangPypers] IEEE SmartTech Workshop on Smart Technologies for Smarter Living @ Hotel Taj Vivanta (MG Road) Bangalore (18-19 Nov 2016)

Pratyush Kumar pratyush.kumar.in at ieee.org
Mon Nov 7 09:29:49 EST 2016

Hello,

Greetings!

I would like to connect with you to discuss about a forthcoming event
organized by IEEE Bangalore Section. IEEE is the world's largest technical
professional institution dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit
of humanity. With 4,25,000+ members in 160 countries across the world. IEEE
provides technical forums for the discussion, development, and
dissemination of knowledge related to emerging technologies for the
professionals working in these areas.

IEEE is conducting it's flagship event "*IEEE SmartTech 2016
Workshop*" in *Bangalore
on Nov 18th and 19th 2016*.  This is a great opportunity professionals to
participate and learn about latest trends in the segments like Big data
analytics and Consumer IOT, Self driving (Automotive), Healthcare, telecos,
Fintech, Smart Cities and Villages, smart water management, etc. Complete
schedule about the conference can be checked our at* ieeesmarttech.com
<http://ieeesmarttech.com/>*

We would like to take Yourstory's assistance in reaching out to startups
and professionals in your network where they can explore these exciting
domains.

Please provide insights on how we can collaborate.

Thank You.

Kind regards,

Pratyush Kumar

(IEEE SmartTech Organizing Team)
*PRATYUSH KUMAR*

7th Semester Undergraduate Student | CSE,
Communication Lead | IEEE Bangalore SAC,
Student Vice-Chair | IEEE-PESCE SB,
Webinar Coordinator | IEEE India Council,
Google Student Facilitator,
P.E.S. College of Engineering, Mandya.

Tel:* +91 98869211683   *

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/pratyush01>