[BangPypers] July Meetup

kracekumar ramaraju kracethekingmaker at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 09:39:49 CEST 2015

Hi

  We have our July meetup happening this Saturday. 4 talks are scheduled.
Here is the list

   - Scaling LinkedIn Infrastructure Management with Python Eco-System by
   Bhupendra Singh and Veerabahu Subramanian
   - Avoiding common pitfalls of datetime from a webapp's perspective by
   Indradhanush
   - Python, Salt, BitTorrent : Cross­colo data transfer at 10GB/s by Akhil
   Malik
   - Explore Big Data using Simple Python Code and Cloud Environment by
   Hari

Date: 18 July, 2015
Time: 10.00 AM to 1.30 PM.

RSVP [1] is open. We have limited seats RSVP only if you will turn up.

[1]: http://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/197867222/

See you on Saturday!

*Thanks & Regardskracekumar"Talk is cheap, show me the code" -- Linus
Torvaldshttp://kracekumar.com <http://kracekumar.com>*