[BangPypers] [JOB] [X-POST] Help ERPNext build the next generation open source platform for SMBs

Rushabh Mehta rmehta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 06:58:21 CEST 2015

Dear all,

We have an opening for a software developer to work on the Frappe + ERPNext project in our office in Mumbai. Remote is also okay.

ERPNext (https://erpnext.com <https://erpnext.com/>) is one of the biggest open source projects to originate out of India and is now backed by a robust user (https://discuss.frappe.io <https://discuss.frappe.io/>) and developer community (https://github.com/frappe/erpnext <https://github.com/frappe/erpnext>) and is financially sustainable. We are now looking to expand our team to take the platform + product to the next level.

We work on a home grown stack (https://github.com/frappe/frappe <https://github.com/frappe/frappe>) built on Python, JS and HTML/CSS. If you think this is something you want to work on, please help us know you by filling out a form at: https://about.frappe.io/join-us <https://about.frappe.io/join-us>

best,
Rushabh

--
@rushabh_mehta