[BangPypers] CBSE to teach introduction to python in class 11 and 12

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 20:53:56 CEST 2013

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 7:04 PM, L Radhakrishna Rao <satishsagar83 at gmail.com

https://github.com/pythonindia/education/blob/master/README.txt

> And our target audience are going to be kids, so , we can brain storm, on
> this, but then, I don't want this to be a run of the mill kind of books, I
> always wanted a book in such a manner, which occupies the reader, and makes
> him think, visualize :).

been thinking on the approaches initially was like
http://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/wiki/Python , but realized it will be too much
to digest in  just one go , then the other approach can be like
http://thepythongamebook.com/en:start  ,

All we need is a publisher.

hmm no idea if that was the original intent of this whole exercise but we
do not know how this whole project is going to shape up so lets start with
the online version first.

-Satya
Satyaakam.net <http://satyaakam.net/> | fossevents.in | fossacademy.org