[BangPypers] UML <=> Python...and other things...

bruno pages bouml at free.fr
Tue Mar 31 10:08:37 CEST 2009

Hi,

Vishal-7 wrote:

> BOUML works wonderfully, except the default indentation of docstrings.

I am the author of Bouml, I never receive a remark from you or other Python
user on Bouml forums/trackers about that

Yes the Python generator doesn't indent docstring because If I do that the
string returned by __doc__ contains these indentations, and I supposed this
is not the expected behavior

But I am not a Python programmer (sorry), can you confirm the docstring must
be indented even this pollutes __doc__ ?

Thanks and best regards,
Bruno